Prices At Hard Rock Cafe?

kmtjones803

Menu prices are in local currency, CI$. CI$1=US$1.25 So a CI$10 menu item costs US$12.50.

Many restaurants in Cayman automatically add a 15% gratuity. It is usually specified on the menu if they do. Seem to recall that they do this at the HRC.

IIRC, It's usually about US$20-25 per person for me for soda, burger-type item w/ fries, and salad.

You can do a google search for Hard Rock Cafe and follow the links to the Cayman restaurant. Menu item descriptions are listed, but no prices.

http://www.hardrock.com/locations/cafes/Cafes.aspx?Lc=CAYM

Here is a link from the HRC website. I plan to visit every HRC before I die! I would say a average bill for 2 people is 25-30 including drinks and tip. Which is about the same price we pay to go to Chili's or any other restaurant at home, so no biggie!

The Hard Rock is just to the right of where you tender in.

I do have a menu (at least a partial) from a delivery service we used while we spent the week in GC.

A few examples...these are Cayman dollars, so you need to add 20% and I think they automatically added 15% tip on top. I thought the food was just okay. We were there during the holiday season, and we went there because of the decorations. We personally liked Breezes better. It's also right when you tender off. Our favorite was Coconut Joe's, but it's a drive down the 7MB area. We ate at Coconut Joe's a lot. Everything is pricey in GC. There were five of us, and we didn't have a meal (except breakfast) that wasn't at least $200. However, we loved every minute of the time we spent there. I can't wait to go back.

Santa Fe Spring Rolls- $8.95

Potato Skins-$8.95

Chicken Tenders-$9.95

Haystack Chicken Salad-$12.95

Onion Rings-$6.95

Twisted Mac & Cheese-$13.95

Blackened Chicken Pasta-$13.95

Jerk Chicken Sandwich-$9.50

BLT-$9.50

Chicken Club-$10.95

Cajun Chicken Sandwich-$10.95

Grilled chicken Fajitas-$18.95

Bacon Cheeseburger-$10.95

BBQ Ribs-$26.25

Grilled Chicken Breast-$13.95

Ok just so I can be prepared with $$$$$. How much can I expect my DD to pay for a HRC hooded sweatshirt? I just want to know so I don't end up with sticker shock when she brings it to me:o .

plan on about $50 or so.

Archived