sauna/steam room questions

vamcd

having never used the sauna, i would like to know the proper attire(?), and how long to stay in. also the same for the steam room. and what are the benefits. i excercise or walk every morning and would like to take advantage of them. any suggestions would help. 9 days til conquest!!!!

Towel, suit or nothing. Anything goes.

The steamroom tends to get too hot, so if no one's around, I leave the door open just to cool down a bit. Never seen anyone around to help adjust it.

I try to do 10 minutes in each, then shower, hit the jacuzzi, and repeat. Nothing like it each relaxing afternoon when the wife goes down to get ready for dinner.

It was nice when the jacuzzi was in the locker room on the old ships.

Rules are the same basically which means you can wear whatever you want, or nothing at all. I was in the steam room on Victory almost every day. I even saw one guy wear his Carnival bathrobe into the steam room. He said he wanted to lose weight. Whatever. I generally wear a swimming suit into the steam room then hang it on the balcony later to dry out.

DW steams, it helps her to relax, sweats out all that nasty alcohol I guess. It clears her sinuses as well, she wears a towel.

As an FYI incase you have not been, they are not co-ed, which is totally not fair. I mean dang, we have the funnel deck;)

Towels provided, never seen wraps, though DW brings hers.

Archived