Three Generations Traveling Together - Need Suggestions

katiesmom327

I am a first time cruiser and I will be cruising on the Carnival Triumph with my daughter (8) and my parents (60s and very conservative) in March. We are doing the Eastern itinerary with stops in San Juan, St Thomas and St Maarten. I would love suggestions for shore excursions that are family friendly. My parents both have health issues that rule out the more vigorous activities. I have read a lot of the posts in the ports of call forums, but was hoping to get some input here on the family board. Thanks in advance!!

We also have 3 generations going, with health issues to consider as well. In St. Thomas, we have booked a tour with Sunny Liston. He takes you shopping, on an island tour, and to a beach of your choosing. I'm hoping this will be something for everyone, but not too much exertion for anyone. still working on St. Martin and San Juan. We'll be on the Triumph in May, be sure to give us a review when you get back.

We also have 3 generations going, with health issues to consider as well. In St. Thomas, we have booked a tour with Sunny Liston. He takes you shopping, on an island tour, and to a beach of your choosing. I'm hoping this will be something for everyone, but not too much exertion for anyone. still working on St. Martin and San Juan. We'll be on the Triumph in May, be sure to give us a review when you get back.

On St. Thomas, we were thinking about using either Sunny Liston or Godfrey for the shopping, island tour and beach, but I have no clue what to do in San Juan and want to try to avoid the "clothing optional" atmosphere on St Martin. I just don't think my dad's heart could handle it!:p I will be sure to post a review when we get back!

Archived