Caye Caulker, Altun ha/River Wallace or cave tubing...please help!

cruzn buckeye

Last year, 4 in our group went cave tubing with Reggie and had a blast. No problem getting back to the ship in time. My DH and I went on the River Wallace/Altun Ha tour and as we had never visited any ruins before, thought it was amazing. Don't think you can go wrong with either. Good luck and have fun!

Can't wait til the party begins! Triumph 5/8/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;05;08;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Can't wait til the party begins! Triumph 5/8/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;05;08;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

You have to do the Cave Tubing!!! It is "THE" trip in Belize.

X-Stream Belize Cave Tubing was who we booked through and they are a blast. The trip is excellent and our guide was so much fun. We only had 11 in our group, they limit the size to only 14 people so its a very private trip and you get the extras caves and they took great care of us. They will have to back to the ship without a problem. I too was concerned with my ship leaving but they scheduled our trip around the ships schedule and we were back at the port with time to shop for souvenirs. Much cheaper then the ship excursion, we only paid $60 each icon_biggrin.gif

I totally agree with Charlene!! You definately should do the cave tubing....it's such a unique experience & well worth it!! You can see the ruins if you're ever in the Cozumel area, you can snorkel etc. at other places, but this is so unique to Belize. We were there last month ( 03-04) & did the cave tubin with X-Streme also. They are totally professional, do this everyday, know when you need to get back etc.

Don't miss this experience! It was truly awesome!!

Here's another vote for cave tubing!!! icon_razz.gif

Militant Breastfeeding & Homebirth Proponent-Sandra Carmichael

Mardi Gras 6/79

Mardi Gras 6/79

(back to back cruises)

Celebration 8/02

Splendour of the Seas 3/03

Jubilee 7/03

Conquest 1/04

Celebration 1/04

Elation 2/04

Elation *coming again* 1/05

Belize has the second largest barrier reef in the world. You can do cave tubing at Xcaret in Playa del Carmen (near Cozumel). You can do ruins in Progreso or Costa Maya. If you are into snorkeling at all, Caye Caulker/Shark Ray Alley is THE trip to do in Belize!!

Glory 6/5 - 4 snorkel trips!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;6;5;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived