Carnival Website error message

jasjess7881

Hello all,

I need HELP please as soon as possible. My brother in law's final payment is due tonight in about an hour and he has been trying to pay it all day but keeps getting this error message..

"Invalid travel with record" when trying to pay or when trying to add the name of the 2nd guest. When he booked the cruise, he wasn't sure who was going to go with him and never added the 2nd passenger info until he tried to add it today when he was paying the full amount due. Has anyone ever see this error message? I have tried clearing my cookies, I have tried on my laptop, my phone, my ipad...through google..through microsoft edge. Not sure what else to try. And of course it is to late to call customer service. I am going to call in the morning, but I am afraid since the final payment is due by 11:59pm tonight that they will cancel the cruise before I can get ahold of someone in the morning. Can anyone help?

Screenshot 2020-10-12 221007.jpg

No I don't think so cause there is a big group of us going and we have all paid online and he is the only one now having issues. Some of us paid this morning. I also just got an email from carnival stating that his payment is now past due but be has 2 business days to pay it.  So I will just call in the morning and see what is going on. 

7 hours ago, jasjess7881 said:

No I don't think so cause there is a big group of us going and we have all paid online and he is the only one now having issues. Some of us paid this morning. I also just got an email from carnival stating that his payment is now past due but be has 2 business days to pay it.  So I will just call in the morning and see what is going on. 

With November now being cancelled there are probably many glitches with Carnival web.  Calling and getting it handled on the phone is the right decision. I have always had an email confirmation on payments before even getting off the phone in normal times.

• Like 1