Hawthorne Suites Anchorage?

redbeulah

New to these boards....and how did you get it to search like that??!!Thanks!

..And I'm sorry it sounded a bit snotty. No offense intended.

Up in the right hand corner of the screen you'll see a blue bar with "search this forum" on it. Type "Hawthorn" or "Denali Hotel" into the box and you'll get results in date order, most recent first. Your key words will be highlighted in red inside the threads.

Note the search changes from "search this thread" to "search this forum" depending if you're inside a thread at the time. Obviously you want to be on the main (Alaska) screen when you search.

Not offended at all----I'm old, so bear with me here!! If I click on search thread, and then key in hawthorne suites and click on advanced search, it takes me to a "search this forum" then after I key in the info and enter it just brings me right back to the "search this forum" page----What am I doing wrong? It's so nice to have people like you to help us with getting around Alaska AND the computer!! Thanks in advance!

Red, to answer your question, we have stayed at Hawthorne Suites twice and were very satisfied with our room, expanded breakfast, staff, and free shuttle service. We stayed at bnb in Anc also on our last trip, but switched to Hawthorne for our last night so we could get picked up at airport after turning in our car and then for shuttle to train to ship the next morning. Only thing we didn't like is that the price doubled from June 1st to Aug 30th!!!

Archived