Will Victory Western itinerary revert?

MamaParrotHead

You're right! We're booked for 4/8/2007 and it said "Cozumel" when I booked in January!

And the Mayan ruins at Tulum isn't even on there anymore! Grrr... Well, there are other Mayan excursion choices.

And the times changed!!! It's only 9-5 now instead of staying until 10 at night! I keep thinking of the advice on here- the ports are not the destination- the ship is...

Sigh. Maybe it will change back by then....

It was Cozumel, GC, Ocho Rios when I started looking into booking this a few days ago, now it's listed as Costa Maya, GC and Ocho Rios. Any ideas as to why the change and if/when the ports will change back? We're looking at 4/22/07.

Hurricane Wilma - the pier isn't going to be ready for at least a year I have read. Sure, there are some ships are still able to go, but the tendering is apparently quite difficult.

We are going on the Victory at the end of March and our itinerary was changed before Christmas!! But Costa Maya looks like it, too, will be a lot of fun!

Archived