Mediterranean Weather

dmancine

Don't know if this is the proper place to post this but.....My wife and I are thinking of going on a Celebrity cruise to the Mediterranean in late October/early November. How is the weather in November in the Mediterranean? I want to be albe to wear shorts and short sleeve shirts. Will I be able to do this? The cruise starts in Barcelona and ends in Venice.

This is a website that I like to use for weather history: http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/16239.html You can find weather for most of the places that you will be visiting. Scroll down to "History and Almanac" and click on "Seasonal Weather Averages".

Another place that you could post your question is on the Europe Board:http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

We were on Millennium this past Sept. from Barcelona to Venice ....had an amazing time!

We did the Millennium last Oct/early Nov and some days were warm enough for shorts depending on the location, but most required shirts and slacks with a light sweater along 'just in case'. The weather was perfect touring weather - lines for some sights (e.g., Vatican, Accademia in Florence, etc.) would have been difficult if temperatures were warm. We had some cloudy days, very little rain and lots of sunny days (temps usually 60s-70s). It's a great time to travel due to fewer crowds.

Archived