Explorer JS 7694 Anyone have info????

GrandySm

would love to hear about the view, obstructions, noise, walk from elevator, menus, captain, cd ect. can't believe the three of us have the same cabin for three subsequent cruises and are posting here! Keep her in good shape for us and let me know how the balcony is and the sleeper sofa, thanks!

• 3 months later...

It's been a lot of time since everyone was asking for info on this cabin. Any word from any of you now that you have all probably been in the cabin?

Have some friends from our board booked into that room and would love some info! :)

Thanks!

It's been a lot of time since everyone was asking for info on this cabin. Any word from any of you now that you have all probably been in the cabin?

Have some friends from our board booked into that room and would love some info! :)

Thanks!

Thanks for finding this thread & bumping it up. It was very nice of you. :)

We have 7694 on EOS. Looking at pics, it appears that the balcony doesn't go to the edge of the ship. Is there space between the balcony & the edge? How well can you see from the balcony? I realize there's railing obstructing the view. I'm more concerned in how far the balcony seems recessed. Also, it looks fairly enclosed. Will we get any sun or is the balcony always shaded? Thanks for any info you can provide. :)

Those pics are great! Thanks for posting the link. :)

I would love to hear what people who have stayed in this cabin thought about the view. From the pics, it looks like the balcony is pretty far from the end. It appears that the view of the ocean would be at an angle, & you would be seeing the water from a distance. In our previous AFT cabins, the balcony has gone all the way to the end of the ship. You could look down into the wake. It doesn't look possible with this cabin. Is it still a good view? I hope that makes sense. :p TIA :)

Sorry there aren't more replies. But it does seem like everyone likes these rooms, even though they aren't right on the edge. The Pics are great for anyone who loves cruising. I love searching all the boards. I've learned so much on this site it has made me want to retire on a ship! :p

See you on our board!

From looking at the photos - and thanks BTW they are great! - I think I like the end balcs better than the one I had on the 6th floor just at the "hump". The 6th floor balcs are solid up to the rail. I couldn't sit and see! I had to stand at the rail to see anything and it wasn't so great. It was also very hot and bright, which I think is not an issue when you are so far under/in. It looks wonderful! Maybe I'll book back there on my next cruise!

Thanks!

Marshgirl

• 3 weeks later...

I see that there are some people who went on their cruise already, can they kindly give me a review of this room. Do you get a breeze, is there sun? Do you feel all closed in? Never stayed back there before and just curious on how it was. Thanks!

Archived