Jolly Rogers at Grand Cayman

Henry4

Hey Henry4.

Be careful, at least on most of cruises we have been on, the Jolly Roger is the BOOZE CRUISE and it is no place for kids. Usually the people getting off the boat are bombed out of their gourds. On our last cruise the Jolly Roger was bringing the passengers back at the same time our boat was trying to hook up from tendering. It was obvious even from a little distance that the majority were not feeling any pain. They are many other things to do in Grand Cayman even if you just go to the beach..There is also a turtle farm that the kids would probably love.

Sue

We went on the Jolly Roger in the barbados too and boy there was way to much T&A being shown after a few "rum punch" and"enjoy their hospitality" the women were totally eploited..this may not be the best thing for young kids to see.There were guys throwing up after ward ans it was not from the motion of the ocean.I'm sure there is something better that you could bring you kids to.

I went on the Jolly Roger in Grand Cayman a few years ago. The sunset dinner cruise. It was wonderful, they served beef or fish and the fish was cought while we were on the boat! We watched them catch it, take it down to the gally cook and serve to us. A lot of fun, and there were lots of large fish that follow the boat down the seven mile beach and back, you can look down and see them. And yes it was all you can drink. Not to roudy on my cruise though, but I bet it can. The only rule they had was don't climb on the rigging and don't fall overboard.

They do have an afternoon pirate adventure cruise, they advertise it's for kids as well. I haven't done that one but plan to this spring with my 3 yr old son. Hope it goes well

here is the link http://www.jollyrogercayman.com

Archived