Alaska 2022: Thought on doing back-to-back cruise

Cobber76

On 12/6/2020 at 4:34 PM, Cobber76 said:

We have cruised Alaska northbound twice and are making plans to possibly book a 14-day cruise in 2022 (Vancouver to Whittier and then Whittier to Vancouver).  I’m excited to finally have the opportunity to see Hubbard Glacier—and to see Glacier Bay twice during the trip.  But do you find that going to the same ports gets repetitive at all?  Or are there some unusual excursions you’d recommend?  We will do a whale watch in Juneau for sure. And in Skagway, we’ve done White Pass Railroad twice, we might like to try something else.  

Has anyone done the Tracy Arm excursion out of Juneau?

That's how we always do Alaska . We get off only at the ports we want and at our schedule. We also save the long day of flying back to Vancouver . We live within driving distance from Vancouver and park right at the pier.

Thought I’d shared this.

Just been speaking with our Princess Holiday Planner and she said that she received an update today and that Alaska 2022 for Elite members will be available on 17 December.

I have an appointment booked with her to do our booking ..... I shouldn’t get too excited yet 😜.