Just returned today from the Glory

TanIslandGirl

Tan Island Girl,

Thanks for answering my questions. I may not go to the gym either!!! But... my son NEVER misses a day - I figure he'll be a regular in there - especially on the days at sea. I'm sure it's well outfitted and well maintained - thanks again for the other info, too.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Back on board we got involved in many activities and were on the travel log DVD quite a bit so of course we had to purchase it. If you decide to buy it wait until almost the last day they get marked down $5.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I waited too long to buy the DVD as it was sold out on the last morning. :(

my link to my glory review is below...we had a really great time......its from feb 23, 2008

At first I was disappointed to discover this was an old thread, but it was worth it 'cause now I'm reading your more recent review and it's got me hanging on every word! Thanks for sharing :)

• 6 years later...

This is what happens to me when people say "just do a search"! Fail. The answers I get have no regard for the time/space continuum, I'm as likely to get 2006 as 2014. Easier just to ask and suffer the wrath of the "just do a search" police ;)

This is what happens to me when people say "just do a search"! Fail. The answers I get have no regard for the time/space continuum, I'm as likely to get 2006 as 2014. Easier just to ask and suffer the wrath of the "just do a search" police ;)

I concur! :D