Eco Tours snorkel in Belize

Cruise Angel

Just returned from a week on NCL Dream and by far the best port & excursion was Belize and Shark Ray Alley Snorkel & Caye Caulker Beach with Eco Tours. Cost $59 US/person and well worth it. We had wonderful guides in Natalie, Charlie & Herbert. So knowledgeable and friendly. Ate lunch after at a restaurant at the pier, Natalie & Charlie joined us and we so enjoyed getting to know them better. Swimming with the stingrays should not be missed. We also saw dolphins on the way back. I'm ready to go back to Caye Caulker!

These are two different tour companies. If you went with Natalie, you were with Ecological Tours. We went with them last year, and also had a wonderful time. We went with Star Tours this year (2/1) and again had a wonderful time, saw Natalie leading a tour right next to ours at Shark Ray Alley. I'm with you, ready to go back to Caye Caulker whenever I can.

These are two different tour companies. If you went with Natalie, you were with Ecological Tours. We went with them last year, and also had a wonderful time. We went with Star Tours this year (2/1) and again had a wonderful time, saw Natalie leading a tour right next to ours at Shark Ray Alley. I'm with you, ready to go back to Caye Caulker whenever I can.

I call it Eco Tours as the web address is www.ecotoursbelize.com. I highly recommend it.

Archived