Concierge Class

jenrn1

From the celebrity website. Others might be able to add to this, but you might want to read through old threads, as this has been discussed before:

* Welcome champagne

* Daily fruit selection

* Fresh-cut flowers

* Daily hors d'oeuvres

* Menu of pillows - Conformance, Body, Goose, and Isotonic®

* Duvets and pillow-top mattresses

* Leather key holder, personalized stationery, a tote bag and umbrella

* Double-thick Frette bathrobes

* Hansgrohe® showerhead

* VIP invitations to events

* Early embarkation and debarkation

* Dining and seating preference

* Preference on shore excursions

* Express luggage delivery

In addition to the extra amenities, the cabins are larger (about 20 sq. ft - 190 vs. 170) The typical veranda is 3 sq feet larger - and the aft CC cabins have huge verandas.
While it is true that the cabins are larger on the M-Class ships, and that this should be included in one's perception of value for CC, it is NOT true for the C-Class ships where there is no difference in cabins size between a CC and a regular veranda cabin.

I thought the leather key holder was given at check in, but do remember that it was not given there for a suite, but found ONE, not two, in the cabin lying on the desk.

Some people like the CC class even when there is not a veranda, on Zenith and Century just for the pillow menu and the duvet, champagne, canapes, and especially the in room breakfast menu. Note, though, that Century after its refurbishment this spring will have verandas for CC. For our 10 nighter on Z this coming November it amounted to $10 more per person per day than the highest regular outside cat 3.

Seems like what I have noticed from here and from other threads that you sometimes have to keep on them for the little "extras" that you get with the cc ie:key chains etc. Just the pillows and duvet cover alone makes it worth it for me. I'm signing up!

Archived