Cunard Queen Mary 2, 12th August 2022, Southampton, Hamburg, Rotterdam, Zeebrugge, Hamburg Southampton

Bigmike911

• 3 weeks later...

Hi BigMike!

Its been a long time but you invited my husband and I to your fabulous sailaway party in a duplex suite in May 2010 on an Eastbound crossing (which was our first Cunard trip!)...and then you scored us a prime table assignment when they tried to hide us in the corner near the entry to the kitchen.

I see that you are listed in living in Magnolia, TX.  We live "close by" in Spring.  Would be great to meet up at some point and catch up.  

Cheers,

Jim

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/15/2021 at 4:51 PM, Skyhigh said:

Hi BigMike!

Its been a long time but you invited my husband and I to your fabulous sailaway party in a duplex suite in May 2010 on an Eastbound crossing (which was our first Cunard trip!)...and then you scored us a prime table assignment when they tried to hide us in the corner near the entry to the kitchen.

I see that you are listed in living in Magnolia, TX.  We live "close by" in Spring.  Would be great to meet up at some point and catch up.  

Cheers,

Jim

Hi Jim, Wow a lot of water under the bridge since 2010. I bought the house in 2011, remodeled it and move in in 2012 after selling my place in California. Send me a message at my name as above plus aol.com and lets reconnect.