Taxi in San Juan

ltlsab

Can anyone tell me if getting a taxi from San Juan Airport is difficult. I am traveling with a group of 14 people and we are going to get taxi's instead of a limo cause the limo company screwed us. Let me know

Thanks

Greg

hi greg, i was in puerto rico this past december and we found this amazing taxi guy. his name is angel and he has a van that holds 10 passengers and is immaculate. his english is great and he is very reliable. once we found him we used him to take us everywhere. we were in puerto rico 2 nights pre and 2 nights post cruise. he gave me his phone numbers so you can call him and book him.

787-586-0743

787-586-0744

I checked the link you provided and don't see the rate from Airport to Pan American pier. Can you provide. Also, what is the max number of passengers per van. We have a group of 24 and I was trying to determine how many taxis we will need.

Remember too that you will all have ALOT of luggage and that will figure into how many can fit in each.

We used a van taxi and filled it up--- there were 4 adults and lots of luggage. Our friends were on their first cruise and packed everything but the kitchen sink.....

I checked the link you provided and don't see the rate from Airport to Pan American pier. Can you provide. Also, what is the max number of passengers per van. We have a group of 24 and I was trying to determine how many taxis we will need.

We came out of there Friday. It cost us $19 to go to the airport from the Pan Am without luggage as we had checked it at the pier with American.

The taxi's are both cars and, I believe, 8 passenger vans but about 6 with luggage would be about the max for the vans.

Archived