CocoCay - Water park - Weight Limit??

elorawoahh

Hi All,

My family is headed to CocoCay in the beginning of July and we are trying to get all of our excursions booked. When I look at the waterpark, it says there is a 300lb weight limit for all of the slides. My husband is right near that and I'm wondering how it works. Do they weigh you when you go in, or if they suspect you're too heavy would they weigh you at the top of a slide? Or do they just trust you that you're under the weight limit? Any help would be much appreciated, as he really wants to do it with us, but I'm worried he will get turned away if they weigh him and he's a few pounds over. (Cruise weight is real.)

Thanks!

• 6 months later...
On 5/13/2021 at 3:41 PM, elorawoahh said:

Hi All,

My family is headed to CocoCay in the beginning of July and we are trying to get all of our excursions booked. When I look at the waterpark, it says there is a 300lb weight limit for all of the slides. My husband is right near that and I'm wondering how it works. Do they weigh you when you go in, or if they suspect you're too heavy would they weigh you at the top of a slide? Or do they just trust you that you're under the weight limit? Any help would be much appreciated, as he really wants to do it with us, but I'm worried he will get turned away if they weigh him and he's a few pounds over. (Cruise weight is real.)

Thanks!

What ended up happening?

A member of my party is at 290lbs and we are looking at a ship that stops in Coco

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/28/2021 at 8:54 PM, jamesboat said:

What ended up happening?

A member of my party is at 290lbs and we are looking at a ship that stops in Coco

What do you think happened? They haven’t posted since their trip… and for some reason, the slide is now closed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2