Recommended Tours on Western Caribbean

joshkathy

For Cozumel try http://www.eagleraydivers.com , they have snorkel and/or dive trips. In Costa Maya we took a taxi to the fishing village and rented some lounge chairs ($10 for four for the day). We could see the ship from where we were and it was wonderful. They had all the activities there that you could set up.

Have a great time!

Misty

Be sure to check out the Ports of Call forums for your different ports. We really liked David and Ivan's tour of the Mayan ruins in Costa Maya. In GC we did a snorkel tour on Captain Bryan's Buccaneer. Fabulous! In Cozumel we did a snorkel tour and it, also, was great. Check out my pictures: http://community.webshots.com/user/Sheffie100

Have a great cruise. The Western is so much fun!

We just got back from our Western and I would recommend the Segway Excursion in Cozumel....It is a new excursion being offered and a unique way to see parts of the island...since it was new there was only my DW and myself :) A Personal tour guide was great.

We enjoyed it, but didn't enjoy the amount of time it took RCI to get us off the ship that day we were delayed over 3 hours with a 2/3 full ship imagine if it was Spring Break!

• 1 month later...

In Cozumel, the jeep 4 x 4 adventure is fantastic. Best part (trust me on this one), you will be one of the few on ship that will be happy if it raining when you are Cozumel. This excursion is fun, but even better when it is raining or has rained.

In Cayman, I would concur with Stingray City being the way to go. I went there half a dozen times before I did Stingray City, but then was mad that I had missed it all those previous trips.

In Belize, the cave tuning is fun. We booked it separate from the ship through X-treme. My wife and mom did the jungle spa excursion, also offered by X-treme, and they loved it.

In Costa Maya, hang out on the beach in the fishing village. I can tell you not to waste your money on the WWII vehicle tour.

Archived