cab from FLL to Maimi hotel

ejlrc10

My hubby and I are flying into FLL day prior to cruise out of Miami and we are thinking of reserving a Miami hotel (Holiday Inn, CruisePort-Downtown). The Holiday Inn web-site says that a cab from FLL to hotel is $55, but I have read conflicting cab rate information elsewhere. What is the real cost of cab? Any idea's???? Take a cab? Shared ride?? Thank you in advance.

My hubby and I are flying into FLL day prior to cruise out of Miami and we are thinking of reserving a Miami hotel (Holiday Inn, CruisePort-Downtown). The Holiday Inn web-site says that a cab from FLL to hotel is $55, but I have read conflicting cab rate information elsewhere. What is the real cost of cab? Any idea's???? Take a cab? Shared ride?? Thank you in advance.

Expect to pay a minimum of $75 from Ft Lauderdale to Miami via cab. The Miami taxicab flat rate from downtown Miami to FLL is $72.10.

The Tri-County Airport Express shared ride shuttle from FLL to downtown Miami is $18 per person http://www.floridalimo.com/Pages/sharedr.html or their private car service for $64. ;)

Really dumb question - but would the tri-county AIRPORT express pick us up if we stayed in a Ft Lauderdale hotel the night before our cruise? OR, do we take the express to Miami right from FLL and have them drop us at a Miami hotel? Confusing!!

Really dumb question - but would the tri-county AIRPORT express pick us up if we stayed in a Ft Lauderdale hotel the night before our cruise? OR, do we take the express to Miami right from FLL and have them drop us at a Miami hotel? Confusing!!

Might I suggest you call them directly (toll free), I'm sure they will answer any questions or concerns you may have. ;)

800-244-8252 Reservations (Out of area)

Archived