M class Sweet Sixteen or Aft (6 cabins) 2A large balconies on deck 7?

iamaqt2

I'm waffling between a sweet 16 or one of the 6 large 2A's on deck 7 aft.  If you had the choice, which would you choose?   
I'm leaning towards the 2A for location.  But I've heard the Sweet 16 water views are better.  Thanks for any insight.

I've stayed in both but liked the sweet 16 the best.  Pros and cons for both..  Sweet 16 rooms seemed more quite since its closer to the front and not as much foot traffic.  If possible try for 6030 or 6035.  No one on 1 side of the balcony.  But it is a hike to the sunset bar.  

Much cheaper in cost as well ..but..in the event of rough seas you may experience much more movement in the front.  Everytime we have gone seas were flat.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, fedexretiree said:

I've stayed in both but liked the sweet 16 the best.  Pros and cons for both..  Sweet 16 rooms seemed more quite since its closer to the front and not as much foot traffic.  If possible try for 6030 or 6035.  No one on 1 side of the balcony.  But it is a hike to the sunset bar.  

Much cheaper in cost as well ..but..in the event of rough seas you may experience much more movement in the front.  Everytime we have gone seas were flat.  

Thank you fedexretiree for the feedback.  DH is also going to be a fedexretiree within the next 10 years!