Travel insurance

vacalovers

I usually never purchsse travel insurance once i book i know im going, thinking for the upcoming trip i should reconsider.  It looks like carnival travel protection is much more than some sites i checked online that have more coverage. Is anyone familiar with travel insurance does it cover cruise travel? I dont see it listed anywhere

Any insight would be greatly appreciated 

19 minutes ago, vacalovers said:

I usually never purchsse travel insurance once i book i know im going, thinking for the upcoming trip i should reconsider.  It looks like carnival travel protection is much more than some sites i checked online that have more coverage. Is anyone familiar with travel insurance does it cover cruise travel? I dont see it listed anywhere

Any insight would be greatly appreciated 

You can get quotes for policies at insuremytrip.com. They represent several reputable companies.

Yes, they cover cruise travel but read carefully. Policies have changed since COVID. 

If it seems too daunting a task to wade through the fine print, call a reputable broker like the ones at thetripinsurancestore.com. The owner often posts answers on the Cruise/Travel Insurance board here on CC. They can answer your questions and help you find the right policy.

Edited by Babr
  • Like 1