Western Excursions - Glory

We just got back from our cruise - left on April 24. I know you all are not going to Key West - but we also went to Cozumel, Belize and Progresso.

We did cave tubing in Belize through X-Stream - was great!

We did Royal Dolphin Swim in Cozumel, booked through Sherri at www.cozumelinsider.com Best part of this trip!

Progreso we booked Chitzen Itza through Carnival. I have posted reviews in the ports of our experience.

Glory was a great ship - water slide is fun - the pizza is just awesome! We sat in Gold Dinner - late seating. Food was good - not the best ever, so if you feel like skipping, you wont miss a lot. Also, they had some hilarious R-rated comedians at midnight. And the Carnival Glory Dancers are a MUST SEE! The Rock Down Broadway show is very impressive!! Gotta go to that one.

Prepare yourself for the social guy - Renaldo - he is annoying - Kissy Kissy Bye Bye - you will learn to hate that phrase. Mark Price is cruise director and very good - he is full of information.

The staff on board was simply the best. Suwanna and Dmitar were our cabin stewards - loved them. We wanted to pack them and bring them home with us.

Check your Capers - they also showed movied in the Ebony Cabaret. Was a nice treat on the days at sea!

My email is toddasnider@yahool.com if you have any questions. I would be glad to try to help out with any questions. I dont have the excursion prices - lost that sheet.

Have an awesome time - I know you will!!!

Our trip to paradise begins in:

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;04;24;12;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Other than the tours to the ruins, Progreso doesn't need excursions. Whether you want to beach it, drink Coronas or visit the culturally rich Merida, it's very easy to do on your own.

I have many pics and lots of information on Merida, Progreso and Chichen Itza. email:

hdawson228@aol.com

I have the excursion list posted on my personal web page. Click here an just click on the excursion link on the left.

Its not a very pretty site, but hey I'm learning. icon_wink.gif

Glory Pictures

Terry

Till we sail the Glory again!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;09;11;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

9/13/03 Glory Western

9/11/04 Glory Western (again!)

Archived