We are feeling devastated!!!!!

smurfette

Update - Brads rash hasn't developed into anything at all over night. Meaning not worse but not better either. I have been up to him every hour and checked on him all night. Starting to feel a little better that it isn't pox, but still hesitant to get too excited. Taking him to doctor to diagnose - I'll keep you all posted.

Gee Smurfette, I didn't get on line last night so I've only just read about your poor little boy. I truly hope everything works out ok. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. It's amazing you know. We all often talk about how we feel like we know everyone on these boards, that they are our friends and this thread just proves it. There's something like 30 replies to a post only started last night and many from people who don't usually post on here but obviously read it. GOOD LUCK!! My thoughts are with you.

karen

Hi Smurfette

Hope that you receive good news today, but if not chin up as there is always another cruise to go on and if that is the case the important thing is not to let the little feller feel or see all your disapointment.

I will be thinking of you & your family all day today wishing with all my heart that it is only a rash.

Helen oxox

also smurfette

if you feel the need to cry - Do it whether its tears of joy or sadness let all that emotion out, you never know it might just make a difference on how the rest of your day goes.

I love a good cry, never bottle anything up

Helen

Smurfette, Just read your post.......hope you get good news from the Doctor. Having experienced a cruise cancellation I know how upset you must be feeling....but I'm sure it will be okay even if you have to postpone....but gee you are sooooooo close to sail date...Best wishes.

Smurfette,

my deepest, heartfelt wishes and prayers to you and your family. I hope it iturns out to be nothing serious and you can enjoy your cruise. I hope too, that he little fella feels better soon. Looking forward to hearing some good news in your next update.

Trevor

Thank you everyone for your heartfelt prayers and well wishes. I took Brad to the chemist this morning and they have definately ruled out chicken pox. I have him to the pedeatrician at 5pm and then I will post later tonight the results.

I am feeling better about everything today and TA has assured me that rescheduling will be OK. So who knows if not on this cruise maybe we could end up being on one of all you guys cruises.....

I'll be in touch later tonight and once again thank you everyone.

Katie

xx

Thank you everyone for your heartfelt prayers and well wishes. I took Brad to the chemist this morning and they have definately ruled out chicken pox. I have him to the pedeatrician at 5pm and then I will post later tonight the results.

I am feeling better about everything today and TA has assured me that rescheduling will be OK. So who knows if not on this cruise maybe we could end up being on one of all you guys cruises.....

I'll be in touch later tonight and once again thank you everyone.

Katie

xx

Katie,

Well, that's very good news that it's not chicken pox. Good luck at the docs this afternoon. Who knows, you might still get on this cruise :)

Trev.

Good luck Katie. Hope all goes well. If you don't cruise this weekend ( and I really hope you do as you have looked forward to it for so long), hope to see you on our cruise. There's a couple of ud here going on that one.

Again, good luck & keep us posted.

Karen

Smurfette,my heart goes out to you at this point but fingers crossed your little fella's going to be ok.I bet you cant believe it could happen at this particular time.I will be thinking of you at 5pm. Pippa.

Just read you news Katie. Hope all is well. At least it's not Chicken Pox so lets hope it's a heat rash and nothing more. It's amazing the amount of responses you've had in your dire need of comforting and from some posters that are a long long long way away.

I'll be thinking of you at 5pm and will get back on board after to see how it all went.

Kerri

Hi all, Have just been to the doctor and he has said "GO ON YOUR CRUISE AND HAVE A GREAT TIME". It seems that Brad has had an allergic reaction to something in the last couple of days and that it shouldn't interfere with our cruise. YYAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about one extreme emotion to another. Thank you everyone for your prayers and well wishes and kind words. Vengeance88 I hope that we do meet up - I'm not sure how at the moment but it would be great.

I can't believe how many people have read my dire distress call - see we are all one big family.

Love to you all

Katie

xxxxx

Archived