BELIZE - best cave tubing company

spottythecat

Me again...boys 5 & 7. I found 1 site that has the tubing for ages 5 and up. It says the water is 70. Is this worth it?

My 7 year old would love the zipline...is there a good company for that?

Thank you!

This is our first cruise with our 2 boys...lots of questions!!!

As for prior experience, just getting back one month ago. Cave-Tubing.Com is the uttmost best! Email Yhony and ask him whatever questions you may have about cave-tubing, he is very informational. A friend of mine took his son 10 years old and he had a great time. No worries and asked if we could go again. Their number one priority is safety. They're very personal. That's the tour group for me, I wouldn't chose any other.

What you might want to do is email all the companies and get your opinion that way.

I know you're boys will have a great time.

In a few years (when I can aford it) I plan on taking my nephews 3 and 7.

Have Fun! I'm jealous! :)

We went in January, and had cave-tubing.com. They were fantastic! There were 7 in our party, my husband and I and our 5 kids. Our youngest is an extremely small 8 year-old, and Timmy watched over him (and the rest of us), at all times. The only complaint was that it was over too quickly! We put our things in the bus while we were gone; it was guarded and very safe. On the way back, we stopped at Cheers for a delicious meal for $5 each. Great meal, great day, and something the kids will always remember.

Archived