Celebrity choice air

Ocdublin

Has anyone had trouble getting a hold of choice air!  I was told I would have a return call in about an hour, well 8 hours later no call.  Also, called on another line and I was hold for 2-1/2 hours without speaking to anyone!  

We believe that "Choice Air" it is now called "Flights By Celebrity" (and "Air2Sea" on the Royal Caribbean International side of the house).  But anyway ...

What you seem to be experiencing is completely different from our 10+ years of experience with that office.  If we had to speculate, we would guess that it is being caused by one of two things (or both):

(1) understaffing, due to the pandemic [with Celebrity not having hired/re-hired enough people yet] ... and/or ...

(2) a huge explosion of new reservations being made today, because of the recent successes of Millennium, Apex, and (especially) Edge.

We recommend that you try in the "wee hours of the morning" (U.S. time) -- or wait at least a few days for the situation to calm down.  If we recall correctly, "Flights By Celebrity" can be called at any time of day or night, seven days a week (eight days a week for Beatles' fans)..

It’s been absolutely brutal to get through to them since Saturday.  Waited on hold 2 hours 30 min., someone came on the line then disconnected.  Luckily there were no children around to hear my potty mouth go into action. 

Just happen to call a half hour ago and spoke to someone without being put a hold!! Corrected the issue and the guy was extremely helpful!  But, then I asked for my balance and oh my that is totally wrong!  He transferred me to someone that could help me and she reviewed and said I will have to call back tomorrow the office is closed, but she said they will have to correct their error it is wrong!  Oh no another day on hold with celebrity!