Trip cost if want medical but credit card provides coverage for interruption

I’ve been reading policies. They all seem to say if someone else will pay they will not. Since my credit card will reimburse me for prepaid expenses for trip cancellation/interruption, can I put down $0 or $100 for trip cost to get the medical and evacuation coverage under a paid for policy?  Events covered and exclusions for cancellation/interruption are not exactly the same but very close. There is a clause in some of the policies that talks about “Premium” and seems to prorate benefits if full trip cost is not insured. 

1 hour ago, dcl999 said:

I’ve been reading policies. They all seem to say if someone else will pay they will not. Since my credit card will reimburse me for prepaid expenses for trip cancellation/interruption, can I put down $0 or $100 for trip cost to get the medical and evacuation coverage under a paid for policy?  Events covered and exclusions for cancellation/interruption are not exactly the same but very close. There is a clause in some of the policies that talks about “Premium” and seems to prorate benefits if full trip cost is not insured. 

Hi dcl999,

It means if someone doesn't pay the right price, their benefits could be less. The most common reasons are they give us their wrong State or DOB. If they say they are 35, but really are 75, they paid less of a premium. The age difference would get discoverd if they have a claim. The same applies if they tell us they live in another State that has a lower premium.

There's a part in policies that says this (or something similar):

Misstatement of Age: If premiums are based on age and You have misstated Your age, there will be a fair adjustment of premiums based on Your true age. If the benefits for which You are insured are based on age and You have misstated Your age, there will be an adjustment of said benefit based on Your true age. We may require satisfactory proof of age before paying any claim.

Steve Dasseos