July 18th sailing, Vaccine Survey

mpacker

So i just received an email from Carnival for our july 18 cruise.

it says:

The vaccination survey must be completed for each guest on your reservation.  In order to manage your sailing, we must receive your completed survey by 11:59 pm EDT on Saturday, July 10.  If we do not receive a response for each member of your party, your reservation may be subject to cancellation and your cruise fare automatically refunded to your original form of payment.

when i login to carnival i see this:

199125077_ScreenShot2021-07-08at1_34_10PM.png.84f6da2f77248da07a839258c7fafaa1.png

So they are only giving everyone 23:59 to get this done?  wow

The survey has been up for awhile. Its very simple. Do you have a vaccine, or do you have a waiver, or you do not have a vaccine? They list all the people on your reservations, and you answer the questions. 

2 minutes ago, DB2VA said:

The survey has been up for awhile. Its very simple. Do you have a vaccine, or do you have a waiver, or you do not have a vaccine? They list all the people on your reservations, and you answer the questions. 

Please see the OP's original post.  It is not there.  Says available on July 10th and it must be submitted by the end of July 10th.  🙂  Give you less than 24 hours.  So you have to reserve some time that day to submit it and hope everything works within one day.  Should give you a week.

• Like 2

The vaccine survey is different from the health assessment. Everyone seems to have gotten an email to confirm their vaccination status for the upcoming July and August cruises and it is probably causing some problems with the website loading correctly for most people. I assume if you give it an hour and then clear your cookies/cache/temporary internet files/whatever it is you're supposed to clear, you'll see the updated survey and be able to submit it.

• Like 2

IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED – HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE

Dear Carnival Guest,

We are looking forward to welcoming you aboard your cruise this weekend.    

In a communication to you last week, we requested that you visit our website to complete our health questionnaire/vaccine survey for each member of your traveling party. 

It is now necessary for us to receive a printed version of the health questionnaire.  Consequently, we are kindly requesting that you print the COVID-19 Pre-boarding Health Declaration and complete it for each guest on your reservation.  The completed document must be hand-carried to the cruise terminal for check-in this weekend.  Having it completed in advance will greatly expedite your health screening process on embarkation day.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this request may cause and thank you for your understanding.

See you soon! 

Sincerely,

Colleen Oliverio
Vice President, Guest Services Contact Centers

Edited by lobster1313

I got the email a couple of hours ago; however, I can't even log in.  It just keeps returning to the log in page.  I have time to get it completed - maybe they sent out a whole bunch of emails and it has caused it to crash.  I'll check back tomorrow.

24 minutes ago, sc4125 said:

I got the email a couple of hours ago; however, I can't even log in.  It just keeps returning to the log in page.  I have time to get it completed - maybe they sent out a whole bunch of emails and it has caused it to crash.  I'll check back tomorrow.

According to Carnival that is what happened. The system was overloaded and crashed. I received mine today too for my August 14 cruise but I cant get into Cruise Manager. 

3 hours ago, mpacker said:

So i just received an email from Carnival for our july 18 cruise.

it says:

The vaccination survey must be completed for each guest on your reservation.  In order to manage your sailing, we must receive your completed survey by 11:59 pm EDT on Saturday, July 10.  If we do not receive a response for each member of your party, your reservation may be subject to cancellation and your cruise fare automatically refunded to your original form of payment.

when i login to carnival i see this:

199125077_ScreenShot2021-07-08at1_34_10PM.png.84f6da2f77248da07a839258c7fafaa1.png

So they are only giving everyone 23:59 to get this done?  wow

it showed up a few minutes ago….  Thanks

Our cruise is September.  I did not get an email but when I saw this thread I logged on and saw the link to the vaccination survey, completed it for all three in our cabin and got a "confirmation" of success.  Now when I log in I don't see any record of the vaccination survey but I do see the regular health questionnaire with the comment that it won't be available to complete until the end of August.  The vaccination survey was one question for each guest, and you selected whether you were or were not fully vaccinated with "radio buttons."  The health questionnaire will be five or so questions.

11 hours ago, sailingships said:

According to Carnival that is what happened. The system was overloaded and crashed. I received mine today too for my August 14 cruise but I cant get into Cruise Manager. 

We got ours too for Aug 14 cruise.  Initially it wasn't there, but logged on later and it was.  Super easy for the five of us.  Maybe 4 minutes, total... if that!