Vaccine survey

Shakatime

It's not there yet.  I called and after 50 minutes, they admitted it was an error email, and they are working on the issue.   

We sail on 7/17 and our deadline read 7/10......in 2 days.......YIKES!   But I'm confident they are fixing the issue.

Todd

15 minutes ago, Shakatime said:

Can’t find it anywhere? Anyone else?

Carnival website is having issues right now.  Normally, go to Manage your Cruise and it is the checklist on the left hand side.  Saw it earlier today and yesterday for your November cruise - which was a mistake.

Edited by BrotherCraig
Correction

17 minutes ago, aadaneboy said:

It's not there yet.  I called and after 50 minutes, they admitted it was an error email, and they are working on the issue.   

We sail on 7/17 and our deadline read 7/10......in 2 days.......YIKES!   But I'm confident they are fixing the issue.

Todd

I sail on 18th and mine just showed up… give it a couple hours

Well after several attempts to log in (8 or 9), I was FINALLY able to log in. Before it finally worked, I'd go to log in screen, log in username & password, press enter, the little blue circle went round and round for 3 or 4 seconds, then took me right back to a blank log in screen. that happened 3 or 4 times as well.

THEN, I went to the survey, and completed it for me, then wife took over, then passed the laptop back to me. It was accepted, and the take survey box had little lines drawn through it, meaning I had successfully completed the survey.

But...but...but I tried to switch from Cruise Manger to Booking Order Detail tab, and it simply took me to the bottom of the page. It wouldn't let me see any booking details. The same thing happened when I clicked on the Planner tab. Sooooo....the website is kinda working, sorta. :classic_unsure:

BTW, or cruise on the Vista is scheduled to  sail Aug. 21.