Renaissance Ft. Lauderdale for $129.00

houstonathome

How did you get 129?? Thats a great rate. I booked for May 12 for night before cruise and its 350. I'm using my Marriott points so I don't mind the price, but 129 sounds great.

We are sailing on Princess and I first saw an $89.00 rate on their web page for pre and post nights. I called our wonderful TA and he double checked with Princess. Turns out the $89.00 rate is for any nights after you pay $129.00 for the first. After I checked the hotel website and saw the $300 range, I grabbed the $129.

M.

We have stayed there precruise as well. It is a fantastic hotel and very comfortable. There are restaurants within walking distance right across from the hotel, we loved the Italian one tons of food!!! It is also within walking distance of the grocery and a wine store i believe for your precruise goodies.Also a fabulous bakery close for light breakfast. We took a taxi to the pier, they were lined up in the morning around the front of the hotel. Have a great cruise!

Linda

Our TA checked with Princess today and got a different price,

$89 per person for one night and $59 p.p. for the second night--plus tax

Was your 129 price a special promo, the prices above is what is listed on the Princess e-Brochures

Archived