Do you have to print insurance documents out?

7th cruise

39 minutes ago, 7th cruise said:

Do you have to print tour travel insurance documents out or is it ok to show them on your phone?

Do both for a belt and braces approach. If your phone throws a wobbly it will be at that precise time. Check on the insurance topic here as you may only need to print a few pages of your lengthy text file.

do the same with the vaccine verification page. You can download a pdf of your QCR code, valid for 28 days and print that.

Apparently P&O will also accept screen copy images so I will do that as well once I find out how to do that on an Android phone.

Another thing I find useful is to have two email addresses, one with your provider and one with gmail. Want to copy files either way, just fire up your email and send yourself a message with files attached to your other address then read it one your other device, works great for me.

Just back of Britannia this morning. No one checked our insurance documents! We were just asked if we had it, said yes and the agent waved us on with it still in my hand.

Interestingly at the testing point the couple in front waved the NHS vaccination card at the doorman and was allowed in.  Our NHS letter was read with a fine toothed comb!  Seems to be a case of which person let's you in the building!

• Thanks 1

Guest Snaxmuppet

Back from Britannia today... we had our insurance documents checked quite thoroughly, they asked specifically to see them just after the heath questions. It looks like they are randomly checking.

We took a printed copy of everything... not just the insurance. Data can be a bit hit and miss around docks so I didn't want to take any chances.