too late to upgrade????

cruisingal0810

If they have cabins available, and you're willing to pony up the additional dough, then call your agent, if you used one, or your Carnival PVP and book it! :D

Then, make sure to share pics of that lovely suite when you return!

Found out the answer for myself last night. Called my online agent and was able to change from a Cat AD Mini-Suite on our Golden Princess Sailing 4/29/06.

Now, I'm booked into a Cat VS Vista Aft Suite..........Karen

Just curious yogibear -- why would you post this question on the Carnival board when you are not even going to be sailing on Carnival? And from the looks of your signature, you have never sailed Carnival! :confused:

Just curious yogibear -- why would you post this question on the Carnival board when you are not even going to be sailing on Carnival? And from the looks of your signature, you have never sailed Carnival! :confused:

Yogibear wasn't the OP. And yogibear has sailed on Carnival - 3 times!

Maybe you'd better look more closely. Yogi didn't ask the question, and looks to me that she's had 3 cruises on Carnival's Legend.

Yogibear wasn't the OP. And yogibear has sailed on Carnival - 3 times!
Maybe you'd better look more closely. Yogi didn't ask the question, and looks to me that she's had 3 cruises on Carnival's Legend.

Ok, guys, I guess I must be losing my mind!! I thought I had scrolled back up to the top and saw that yogibear WAS the original poster. And I know I read the list of cruises like three times, and I didn't see the Legend!! :eek:

Does a lack of cruising have any affect on your eyesight?? :p

Archived