When to book SJU Hotel

JSeals4316

I want to book the Carib Hilton for July. The lowest price I can get at this time is $190. Should I wait that prices may drop the closer it gets to Summer or should I book it now? That seems like a very high price for Summer.

I am afraid to use Priceline or Hot Wire that I may get the Normandie Hotel next door and that is a hotel that I really dislike.

What would you do?

I want to book the Carib Hilton for July. The lowest rate that I can get is $190.Do you think the price will go down the closer it gets to Summer?

I didn't want to use Priceline or Hotwire as I am afraid of getting the Normandie Hotel next door, and that is a hotel that I really dislike.

What would you do?

I am cruising in November 2006 and I booked my hotel back in December 2005 through Priceline. Received the Caribe Hilton for $65/day for pre and postcruise stay. If you decide to bid on Priceline bid San Juan area and resort only and this will guarantee that you will get 1 of the 3 resort hotels listed (Caribe, Marriott or Intercontinental). The Normandie is a 3 star hotel on Priceline so as long as you bid resort you would be ok. A good place to research Priceline and Hotwire is go to either BiddingforTravel.com or Betterbidding.com, both sites helped me in my research for a hotel in San Juan. Going rates for the Caribe for my dates are over $200.

Archived