What is the most expensive cruise line a person

Suburban Drudgery

can book a cruise on? When I was planning my wedding 10 years ago my boss told me about a cruise on a sail boat that was 5K per person and only had about 150 people on board plus crew. This was 10 years ago and I told her that we couldn't afford a cruise for 5K each for 7 nights.

So, what is the most expensive cruise you/have heard about? Just wondering since I may win the lottery one day:rolleyes:

How about this one ...

A seven-night Alaskan charter cruise on the Absinthe, an expedition yacht owned by the Washington-based company Alaska Unusual, will change your definition of nature watching. The yacht, which accommodates 12 passengers and a crew of 20 (including a massage therapist and chef), passes through Frederick Sound, home of humpbacks, orcas and Dall's porpoises. A 30-foot fishing boat trails the yacht for more intimate expeditions, and an onboard Zodiac and helicopter are also available. A brand-new master stateroom, wellness center and massage center will all be unveiled this spring. A week costs $335,000 during the high season (June 20 to Sept. 1), and $285,000 the rest of the year. Rates include all expenses except gratuities.

For more information, call (866) 925-2752 or visit http://www.alaskaunusual.com.

Archived