Carnival Triumph PCD 04/24/2004

Crazsea

O.K. so I've got it and got it bad! The Dreaded POST CRUISE DEPRESSION!!! For all of you going on the Triumph in the near future, you're going to LOVE her.

The ship is in beautiful shape. The food was very good. The drinks were strong. The room was clean. The service was pretty darn good. But, if you're like me you'll be doing a lot of people watching right from the Continental Bar on Lido Deck. My favorite spot since I'm not a sun worshiper. Please Please tell the Bartenders Aleksandra and Minda that Mr. Fosters says hello. You will get outstanding friendly and fast service from them. I promise!

I'm a one finger typer, so I won't drag this out. Don't have any doubts about your upcoming cruise on the Triumph. You'll love her!!!!!!

Be sure to make your Cruise Critic get-together. My wife and I met the greatest people there. I have to admit that I thought about missing it. If I had, it would have been a huge mistake!!!

Have a great time!!

Jonathan

[This message was edited by Crazsea on 05-05-04 at 09:50 AM.]

Thanks for the great post. I'm going on the Triumph June 19th. Can't wait. Will be my first time on Carnival. I'm excited and don't know what to expect. Have been on Celebrity, RCI and HAL in the past. I, like you, will spend an inordinate amount of time at the Lido Bar!! I'm not a sun worshiper either. (I'll leave that to the wife & kids!!)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;6;19;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0400 Until the FUN begins!!!!

Scott, you have no idea how envious I am of you! There is so much to do and see on the ship your head will be spinning(Lido bar feeling excluded).LOL

Be sure to say hi to the girls. They'll treat you right at the Lido deck bar.It's also the best place to people watch just for fun. And besides, your wife and kids will always know where to find you!LOL

Hello Neighbors

Good to here from you. After two weeks on board meeting some great people, you and Patti were the best. Meeting with all the others was fantastic. Some great a friendly folks. We too are suffering PCD. I’m still looking for a buffet line to stand in. And there is still a bath towel on the floor and Kellie want me to pick it up. What’s up with that???

icon_confused.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;4;17;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Our Triumph Western Cruise begins.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;4;24;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Our Triumph Eastern Cruise begins.

Mike, I got it BAD!

It's so great to hear from you!!! You have me laughing my butt off with your post!

We miss the friendship and openness that you shared with Patty and me. I will never forget it! It was a eye opener on this cruise for me in such a wonderful way! It reminded me just how wonderful people can be. I guess it's the vacation atmosphere that magnifies it. But, nevertheless if it were'nt there to begin with it would never show its face.

Please give Kelly a BIG HUG from Patty and I and ask Kelly to pass one along to you from Patty and me. It would be an honor to cruise with you again and I truly hope our paths will cross not to far in the future.

Your Buddy, Jonathan (fun@fast.net)

Shabcruzn,

You've got PCA (pre cruise anxiety).LOL

And rightly so! You're going to love the Triumph!!! Hang in there, you're gonna make it, but I'm jealous just the same!!!

Have a blast!

I'll never forget after our first cruise, we got home and had our first home cooked meal in over a week. Our youngest son was getting ready to eat and looked down at the plate and said, "I'm glad to be back to eating where there's just one fork and one spoon to deal with!!"

I guess the formality of the dinners just wasn't one of his favorite things. I'm glad to note, now that he is older (19), he really enjoys the formal dinners on the cruises!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;6;19;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0400 Until the FUN begins!!!!

Jon:

We were also aboard your cruise with our 2 small children. We ALL had a great time. I agree about the ship. It's a beauty. Service was great and Camp Carnival outdid themselves.

Ecstasy,E.Caribbean Oct.1993

Holiday,W.Caribbean Jan. 1995

Festivale, S.Caribbean Feb.1996

Sov. of the Seas, Bahamas Jan.1998

Ecstasy, Bahamas Mar. 2000

Victory, Canada, Jun. 2001

Sensation, W. Caribbean, Jun.2002

Paradise, E. Caribbean, Apr. 2003

Triumph, E. Caribbean, Apr. 2004

ships23image1_th.gif

Ship.gif

Archived