when do I get a booking number

rhy

I booked our first cruise thru an online travel agency about 2 months ago. I am wondering when I should get a booking number so I can look at shore excursion prices and whatever else on the Carnival website. Is it after the final payment?

We are goin on the Glory, Eastern, on August 5. Since this is our first cruise, I may want to stick to the Carnival excursions (at least for the first port), to avoid stress on my part. Thanks for all your help so far.

I have always gotten my booking # as soon as I paid my deposit. I then would call the cruise line to make sure everything was booked properly. If I were you, I would call my TA and get the number (I am not saying that there is anything wrong, I have heard of TAs not providing th numbers right away). You might as well have it and be able to book your excursions if you want to. You may even be able to call the cruise line and have them look it up, but I am not sure.

Happy cruising ;)

Get in touch with your booking agent. I believe they should give you your booking number the day you make your deposit. I book through a Carnival PVP, though, so things may be different with an online agency?

I have always booked through a TA and I always get my booking # as soon as I put down the deposit. The next thing I do is go straight to the Carnival website and submit the booking on My Cruise page so that I get the lovely Welcome.....You cruise in "blank" days" message :)

I would call the TA and get the booking # so can utilize the Carnival website. I always look at the excursions that they offer and even if I book excursions independantly I like to use Carnival's as reference for times and prices

I am wondering when I should get a booking number.

When dealing directly with the Cruiseline, you get your booking number on the spot, they they will send you a Confirmation letter that will also have the booking number on it. Call your TA and get your booking number. You need it anyways to fill out your Fun Pass info online.

Archived