Repositioning cruises

Sea and Me

Fellow Cruisers: Does anyone out there know of any repositioning cruises offered by Princess for '07?? If so would you post them. Thanks for your help. I know they fill up fast and we are doing one in Oct. with RCCL, came upon that a while ago, but can't seem to find some on Princess. Thanks again.

Carol: I went into the Princess site and found under Panama Canal the one that the above poster mentioned. It was on the Coral 4/28 from FLL to L.A. I can just bet there will be a cruise from L.A. to Alaska because that is when the season starts up there.

Also I found one on the Sun Princess dated 4/19 from FLL to Seattle. The Princess site is really neat. Just look under Find a Cruise.

Marilyn

Thanks Marilyn, I received my Princess quarterly magazine today and checked out some cruises. I saw the one you mentioned. Gee to think my hubby didn't want to take the first cruise in '95 and now that's all we plan. Ain't life grand?? Thanks again!!:)

We're already booked on the Diamond Princess 7-night repo from LA to Vancouver in May 2007. Port stops in San Diego, Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Astoria, Victoria. The Island Princess has a nonstop 3-nighter on the schedule, too.

At least 2 of the Princess key account agencies are offering big discounts on AC and AB minisuites on the Diamond cruise, $300 less than on the Princess site, so shop around!

Fellow Cruisers: Does anyone out there know of any repositioning cruises offered by Princess for '07?? If so would you post them. Thanks for your help. I know they fill up fast and we are doing one in Oct. with RCCL, came upon that a while ago, but can't seem to find some on Princess. Thanks again.

Princess doesn't really call them 'Repositioning'. For example, the "Coastal" or "Pacific Northwest" cruises are repositioning the ship to/from Alaska.

Archived