"Additional Cruise Companions" ??

Tom-n-Cheryl

14 minutes ago, klfrodo said:

Doesn't the Roll Call get transmitted to Carnival so they can organize the on board party? CruiseCritic has your name when you signed in to become a member of CruiseCritic.

Just thinking outside the box.

The whole Cruise Companion thing, while being promoted as a passenger benefit, is nothing more than a way to Contact Trace for Covid in my opinion.

I don't know what goes on behind the scenes - other than I do know that right now, and for who knows how long, there is no Carnival supported CC event onboard.

Tom

• 5 months later...
On 8/4/2021 at 1:04 PM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

I just took a look at my BOOKING & ORDER DETAILS page on the Carnival website for our 8/7/21 Mardi Gras sailing. 

OK... it's just Cheryl and me on this sailing... and I have no idea who these other people could be (from this or past sailings)! Anyone else have errant info showing up here?

i-whxWJ5R-XL.jpg

Tom

Did you ever find out what this meant?  I just added a booking number for an upcoming cruise, and I have 14 "Additional Cruise Companions" listed, and I don't know any of them.

2 hours ago, SailingDeb2001 said:

Did you ever find out what this meant?  I just added a booking number for an upcoming cruise, and I have 14 "Additional Cruise Companions" listed, and I don't know any of them.

Never really got to the bottom of it - but they did "go in" and made some changes, and then there were no additional people listed... !

Tom

• Like 1