Platinum Card - VIP boarding ?

xz3k3x

I am a platinum cruiser and will have VIP boarding (I think, based on what I have read here). However, my DH and the other couple we are cruising with are not. Will the other couple be able to go with me and my Dh to the VIP boarding?

but I would imagine that your husband would be able to go with you anywhere since you are both on the same booking number (same cabin etc).

If the other couple are in another cabin, then they probably don't get that priviledge...however, if you are really sweet about it and ask in a very nice way (and things aren't to hectic at the time of your arrival)....the reps may say go ahead.

Did your documents say VIP Check In?

Your documents will say VIP check in on the front page in the top right hand corner.

We always book a Cat 11 and but our friends always book a regular balcony cabin. They do not get to use the Skippers Club (VIP check in). Usually works out that they are onboard the ship about 30 minutes after us.

When we were on the Valor last month there was a lady at the door of the Skippers Club (miami) checking docs. There was a group of 6 in front of us and she let one couple go in and directed the other 4 people to the regular line.

some of the documents that were sent out did not have the VIP Check In printed on the docs, since the "test" went through February 12th. If this is the case, just tell them you are a Platinum member and they will direct you.

Archived