Britannia - The Retreat

Lizzyl

Hi 

I am going on to Britannia for the first time next March on the Cruise from Bridgetown back to Southampton. There are 8 sea days and I love me a spa experience. I was wondering if anyone has been in The Retreat on Britannia and what they thought of it? Also has anyone bought the pass to access The Retreat for the whole cruise? was it worth it and what did you get access to? 

Also interested in people opinions about the Cookery Club and what speciality restaurants were like. Thanks

Liz

On our first Britannia cruise a few years ago, James Martin was doing the Cookery Club. I persuaded my husband to do it with me and we had a great time. He demonstrated two dishes and then we had to make them. It was hilarious, James was really amusing and kept us all on our toes. There were a couple of disasters but generally most people did OK. We then all sat together at a large table and ate our efforts. James sat at the head of the table and kept us amused. I would do it again very happily. 

• Like 1