Mardi Gras Havana Cabana Cabins

Raymok

Looking for feedback from anyone who had a Havana Cabin during the first sailing. I've heard you may hear noise from the theatre? If so how bad was the noise and what was your cabin number?. We have 8249 but thinking about changing cabins if noise is too loud....TIA 

Edited by Raymok

• Raymok changed the title to Mardi Gras Havana Cabana Cabins

I've been following some vloggers.Enjoy this couple and they were definitely experiencing noise from below on their interior havana in some of their vlogs. Put very nicely as that is how they are but they were joking about name that tune from the thumps from below. I'm not sure if it was this one but I think there is a tour on it and you could look through their others. They are Havana this leg and Spa interior on the one they are just starting

Edited by dolfndreams
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dolfndreams said:

I've been following some vloggers.Enjoy this couple and they were definitely experiencing noise from below on their interior havana in some of their vlogs. Put very nicely as that is how they are but they were joking about name that tune from the thumps from below. I'm not sure if it was this one but I think there is a tour on it and you could look through their others. They are Havana this leg and Spa interior on the one they are just starting

I watch them too! I love them, they're so cute and yeah they had noise-lol but they were in an interior centered like right above the stage. Still, something to consider I think if you turn in early or just like relaxing in your room versus out in the venues. 

I'm going to be in one of the Havana suites (not the corner) next year and I know we are above the rear of the stage.

I'm not too concerned. From the dailies it looks like the louder shows would be over before 10:30PM