Cabin Location

maxx

We have a cabin in midship right at the stairway & lifts. Does anyone know if this is a noisy place? I imagine people will congregate there waiting for lifts. Would it be better to be away from here and down a corridor? Does this make sense? I am such a light sleeper once I wake up that's it, I can't get back to sleep.

Maxx,I think you will be fine, you have the best place for motion,also those corridors seem to get longer as the days go on!!!! I can't say I heard other people outside the door.Bring some of those soft earplugs and an eyemask is what you'll need the most as the curtains arn't very dark and the light will wake you up nice and early for breakie :D No wonder the young ones go for the inside cabins if they want to sleep the day away!! I also put a towel along the bottom of door as light comes in there as well.

Thanks for the tips. We plan to make the most of this cruise, we want to experience everything. We can sleep at home. The TA rang my hubby last night to remind us that the final payment was due, she failed to note that I paid it off in Nov. I just hope the payment has gone to P&O. I will be having a word with them. My hubby was not happy!

:)

We have a cabin in midship right at the stairway & lifts. Does anyone know if this is a noisy place? I imagine people will congregate there waiting for lifts. Would it be better to be away from here and down a corridor? Does this make sense? I am such a light sleeper once I wake up that's it, I can't get back to sleep.

We try to go for this kind of cabin.Mum "I" is a very light sleeper but likes these cabins,also they are the most stable and "God forbid" you get some weather you will be glad of that cabin.

It is my experience people are noisy no matter where you if you have young cruises around you coming back from Disco etc they do not know how to be quite.:)

. We can sleep at home.

Hey Maxx, had to laugh, we said the same thing, we certainly burnt the candle at both ends:D In bed verrrrrry late (most nights 4pm) up early (8am), didn't want to miss a moment of any day!!:cool: On our last night try as we might to stay up all night we had to go to bed at 3.30am for a couple of zzzzz's but we're up at 5am to see the distant lights of sydney. It was wonderful:p . We went home to have a 'rest':D .

Kerri

. We can sleep at home.

Hey Maxx, had to laugh, we said the same thing, we certainly burnt the candle at both ends:D In bed verrrrrry late (most nights 4pm) up early (8am), didn't want to miss a moment of any day!!:cool: On our last night try as we might to stay up all night we had to go to bed at 3.30am for a couple of zzzzz's but we're up at 5am to see the distant lights of sydney. It was wonderful:p . We went home to have a 'rest':D .

Kerri

Now that sounds like a plan. My girlfriend is a bit of a sleepaholic so I think it will be just 3 of us most of the time enjoying the cruise. I'm going to stuff her full of vitamins before, during & after the cruise. Maybe that will help.

. We can sleep at home.

Hey Maxx, had to laugh, we said the same thing, we certainly burnt the candle at both ends:D In bed verrrrrry late (most nights 4pm) up early (8am), didn't want to miss a moment of any day!!:cool: On our last night try as we might to stay up all night we had to go to bed at 3.30am for a couple of zzzzz's but we're up at 5am to see the distant lights of sydney. It was wonderful:p . We went home to have a 'rest

Kerri

In bed at 4pm, wow you are a regular party animal:D :D

guess that si because today we all had lots to smile about.

smurf how great to see your countdown in hours now..:) :) :)

Can't wait until my countdown is the same as smurfette's.

we really should not wish our lives away like this.

Karen

NO!!!:( Have you? How was the cruise? I'm sure you had a great time. Can't wait to meet you on board in 43 days.

Karen

No I haven't got them yet.

The cruise was good as always but I don't know if it was just me or it seemed quieter during the day, but still the usual night life, I met Keepcruising and Aussie Disney Fan very nice people, I also checked on the Ginger Beer, they don't sell any, the closest they come is Dry Ginger Ale.

, I also checked on the Ginger Beer, they don't sell any, the closest they come is Dry Ginger Ale.

You've gotta be kidding!! I can't believe that. Thanks for checking Gyyp. I really appreciate that. Now I have to let DH know. Wonder if ringing P&O would be worth while?

Karen

Archived