How many people in a suite?

theadams

i believe it is 4, but just to check it for yourself go to celebrity.com and pretend you are booking a suite on a particular ship/itinerary of your choice. Put in 4 passengers and see what shows up.

If you get nothing but insides and ocean views then you know the answer is fewer than 4. Try it with 3 etc.

the Guiness book of world records lists 172 as the all time max.

I guess my question was worded kind of funny. I appreciate your sense of humour. Some day I would like to try and see how many people we could squeeze into a penthouse suite. However, what I really was interested in knowing was how many people could be "booked" into the suite and it looks like the answer is 4. Thanks for all the responses.

I think if in either the PS or RS it is 4 people, unless they allow rollaway beds. Each one of those suite's has a bedroom with king/queen bed and the living room has a queen size fold out couch. I also think the RS has two couches, but only think one is a fold out bed.

Mark

Archived