Recent "The Wedding Experience" Experience

Bazel

The Wedding Experience (TWE) is the contractor for wedding services for many cruise lines and it seems there are more negative comments here than positive. Additionally, it seems like Carnival and RCCL take a few more knocks than some of the others.

We are beginning to plan for a March 07 wedding at sea and while we don't have big expectations the one thing I am a stickler for is follow through. Getting the run around and lots of changes would drive me in sane! We are currently leaning towards Princess as this will allow us to have an “at-sea” wedding. If you have a recent experience with TWE and would like to share your story – I would appreciate the feedback.

BZ

We were wed last November (Sunday, November 20th) aboard Carnival's Liberty. We had 24 sailing guests for the sit-down luncheon, which was beautiful. The Wedding Experience referred us to "Lucy" who handles the Carnival weddings. Lucy couldn't be better. She always returned all emails quickly answering any questions or concerns. We were extremely pleased with the all of our floral upgrades, (and I am VERY fussy) and the limos that were ordered through TWE for us and our guests were all new stretch limos. Carnival on the other hand, was not as easy to get a hold of, and certainly didn't bend over backwards to attend to our questions regarding pre wedding planning. From reading a lot of the postings here I have come to learn that the cruise ship companies such as RC, Princess, Carnival, etc don't cater to individual needs when in comes to the wedding packages. But I did have great service from TWE and Carnival did eventually provide us with a beautiful wedding venue and luncheon with outstanding photographs. Hope this helps and good luck!!;)

I will also be getting married on the Carnival Liberty. Do u have pictures - i would love to see them. We are going to have about 100+ sailing guests with us. We have had some problems with carnival lately though they were cancelling our sailing and then they changed their minds but they did change cozumel to costa maya. my email is cgavron@yahoo.com

Archived