Question about Valor Extended Aft Balconies-couches

LOWTYD

I am not having luck finding this on my own.  I am sailing on the Valor in 2022.  I noticed when researching the extended aft balconies, that some have couches and some do not.  Some  of the photos and videos were older so  I am not sure if they were upgraded to couches  or they were taken away or is there really a mix.  ( and wondering why some would have them and some would not) I feel like I am being gipped for  not having a couch, but I don't know how real that is.  Any recent Deck 7 Extended Balcony people out there who can shed some light on this? I was looking at 7447 and 7448. Both show no couches in their photos/video.

2 hours ago, LOWTYD said:

I am not having luck finding this on my own.  I am sailing on the Valor in 2022.  I noticed when researching the extended aft balconies, that some have couches and some do not.  Some  of the photos and videos were older so  I am not sure if they were upgraded to couches  or they were taken away or is there really a mix.  ( and wondering why some would have them and some would not) I feel like I am being gipped for  not having a couch, but I don't know how real that is.  Any recent Deck 7 Extended Balcony people out there who can shed some light on this? I was looking at 7447 and 7448. Both show no couches in their photos/video.

We were in 7442 on the Valor and it had a couch.

Have not been on the Valor, but it is similar to the Miracle.  Yes, some extended aft balconies have a couch and some don't.  If the cabin capacity is maximum 2 people, there is no couch!

if you check the deck plans on Carnival website, you can check individual rooms to see which have couch and which don't.

Thanks guys.  I wasn't sure if I was missing something.  Unfortunately, I don't have couch, but I do love the the view! I'll keep an eye out to see if one opens up and try to change my cabin over the next year.