Century Suite guarantee Choice

joelsmith101

For the April 2 sailing of the Century, there is a Cat W - suite guarantee for $1300pp. There is also a Century Suite (cat NS) for $1450pp - guarantee only. Any reason to spend the extra? NS is the lowest level suite. Are you likely to get a better assignment if you spend the extra? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

It's up to you. IMO yes, take the the suite guarantee. The ss, rs, & ps are open and you have a good chance. How often have sailed on X? Frequent Captain Club Members have a better chance of up grade.

Good Luck

Enjoy your cruise no matter which suite!

Mike

Thanks for your input. We really want a sky suite or higher for the larger balcony - I believe the NS are only 35sq ft (Altho the web site shows differently)- but $1900pp is too much for 1 week. So it is a gamble and would seem that our best shot would be to spring the extra $300 for a NS guarantee.

If you don't mind the possiblity of getting the aft mini-suites, then book the W gty and pocket the difference.

I was told by celebrity that if you purchase the suite guarantee then you will not get a mini suite as those do not have suite ammenities. It would not be the first time I was misinformed by customer service. Does anyone know this for a fact?

Archived