NCL Promo Code list - Past and present

9 minutes ago, erisajd said:

We're in Haven next cruise of 15 nights in Feb - so adding the Latitude code gets us total of 45 nights credit -

SO - the question is:  What is the current code?  So I can get it put in my reservation . . . 

What you want will cause a "cancellation, and re-booking."  You need to contact NCL or TA to make the change... which might end-up costing more.

59 minutes ago, erisajd said:

We're in Haven next cruise of 15 nights in Feb - so adding the Latitude code gets us total of 45 nights credit -

SO - the question is:  What is the current code?  So I can get it put in my reservation . . . 

The LATITUDE insider extra nights are only valid for select sailings, and the list changes every month. If your cruise is on the list you can cancel/rebook to get the current set of promos which would include the LATITUDE bonus if it applies to your cruise, but might cause a price increase. Similarly if the price changes further down the line and you reprice the cruise again later you could lose the extra nights of Latitude points.

It's kinda like the Free at sea or third guest free promos, if it applies when you book you have it, otherwise you have to reprice everything to add it in after the fact and it might not be worth it.

If your cruise is listed on the current list, I would act on it soon as a new set of cruises will be on the list come Sept. 1

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MathMusic said:

The LATITUDE insider extra nights are only valid for select sailings, and the list changes every month. If your cruise is on the list you can cancel/rebook to get the current set of promos which would include the LATITUDE bonus if it applies to your cruise, but might cause a price increase. Similarly if the price changes further down the line and you reprice the cruise again later you could lose the extra nights of Latitude points.

and where would that list of sailings be?