Crown & Anchor

wilfking

If you've not already registered on the website you'll need to do that first. Go to the C&A link on RCCL and register with your name, C&A number, etc. It may take a day or two, but after that you should have your own "space" that will be password protected and will list all of your cruises and the credits from them! I think it's a great thing RCCL's done, much easier than guessing. There's also a link to contact them if you have questions about your credits...

Best of luck...:)

You know, up until today, I never checked my "status" on the Royal Caribbean website...

Anyway, the accounting...or lack thereof...is sort of mind-boggling...

Two years ago, when I last cruised Royal Caribbean, I received a letter congratulating me on reaching the "Platinum" level...By my count, I had been on 5 Royal Caribbean cruises, so that seemed entirely accurate...

Of course, I also am at the "Elite" level on Celebrity...So, when they announced the "reciprocity" thing, I figured, "Great"...That bumps me up to "diamond" level on C&A a little early...

Anyway, when I booked my upcoming Monarch of the Seas cruise, I gave my TA my C&A number, but told her to use my Captains Club number as well-since I'd get the higher level that way...

She called me back and said it didn't matter ...because I was ALREADY a Diamond C&A member WITHOUT needing the reciprocity thing...I was slightly puzzled, but figured okay...

Anyway, when I just checked the website myself, I was surprised to see they only had THREE of my RCCL cruises listed (missing the old Viking Serenade cruises), but under the level indicator, it said "DIAMOND" and in the total number of cruises, it said "10"...

Well, it really doesn't make a difference either way...I should get the Diamond benefits either due to my Elite Captains Club status OR due to some weird accounting...It may only have some impact years from now when "Diamond Plus" becomes an issue...But, based on their accounting thus far, who knows, that may be after this next cruise!

Whatever the logic, I guess I'm happy to officially now be a Crown and Anchor Diamond member!!!

How do I receive equivalent recognition in Celebrity Cruises' Captain's Club?

As a benefit of Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Plus membership in Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society, you will receive equivalent recognition in Celebrity Cruises' Captain's Club. If you are currently a member of both loyalty programs, you will automatically be upgraded based on your highest membership level between the two. For instance, if you are a Crown & Anchor Platinum member and a Captain's Club Classic member, you will be automatically upgraded to the Select level in the Captain's Club. And if you are a Diamond or Diamond Plus member, you will automatically receive equivalent recognition as a Captain's Club Elite member. The benefits of the two programs will stay independent, and the number of sailings a member accrues on each brand will not be combined.

If you are a Platinum, Diamond or Diamond Plus member in the Crown & Anchor Society but not a member of the Captain's Club, and plan on sailing on Celebrity Cruises, call the Loyalty Service Center at 800-526-9723 to enroll in equivalent recognition. And please remember to provide your Membership Number whenever you reserve a cruise vacation to receive all the benefits you deserve.

How do you check how many points you have? I think it must be different for members based in the UK. Can anyone throw any light on this please..

Just give C & A a call and have them go over what they are showing in their system...

It's worth checking out... I checked ours at the RCCL website. DH's credits were correct, but I was missing a cruise. I sent them an email and they got it fixed.

I just got off the telephone with C & A they said they would give me credit for a cruise we had taken in 2000. How long will it be before I will see this updated to their website or better yet will I be able to take my "Platinum" discounts on the balcony I've got reserved for October?

I just got off the telephone with C & A they said they would give me credit for a cruise we had taken in 2000. How long will it be before I will see this updated to their website or better yet will I be able to take my "Platinum" discounts on the balcony I've got reserved for October?

It depends. My credits for my December Rhapsody cruise were showing up on RCI's website within 4 days of returning.

And yes your Platinum discount will work even on already reserved cruises. I made Platinum on my Rhapsody cruise. Final payment for my upcoming Serenade cruise was due 6 days after I returned. As soon as that 5th cruise credit appeared, I went to my TA to pay and she had my platinum discount applied in minutes.

It depends. My credits for my December Rhapsody cruise were showing up on RCI's website within 4 days of returning.

And yes your Platinum discount will work even on already reserved cruises. I made Platinum on my Rhapsody cruise. Final payment for my upcoming Serenade cruise was due 6 days after I returned. As soon as that 5th cruise credit appeared, I went to my TA to pay and she had my platinum discount applied in minutes.

We have already paid for the October cruise so will we get a refund for the $150 balcony credit?

We have already paid for the October cruise so will we get a refund for the $150 balcony credit?

You should but I would call C&A and find out. When I did it, they did say it depended on whether my TA would allow the extra discount so if you booked through a TA you may need to call them instead.

How do you check how many points you have? I think it must be different for members based in the UK. Can anyone throw any light on this please..

We had been on 5 cruses and only had on credit but we called them on the phone...between the travel agent and our memories as to the time...the guy on the phone streightened it all out. [wonder if rc has an 800 # you can use from the UK.?]

Archived