Gem thermal pass booking on a specialty cruise

ScottIsMyName

I am currently book on a chartered cruise on the Gem.  I have fully paid (through the charter company), and just recently I was able to see my cruise show up on my NCL account.  I started the check in process, bought a wi-fi package and dinner package.

I tried to book a thermal pass and the price kept showing up as $0.00.  I added that to my cart for my wife and I and it let me check out, for $0.00.  It is currently showing up under my booked items, but this seems too good to be true.  Anyone else have this happen?

One other question, what areas are co-ed in the spa for the Gem?

Maybe it's included on your charter.  I'm on a regular cruise Sept 26 and it shows $139/person in the app.  Not sure how far away your cruise is but sometimes with charters they haven't finalized the prices for add ons too far ahead.

I believe I saw a Youtube video that Gem is co-ed for the spa since it's a smaller ship but a I believe a charter can have their own rules for this.  Probably best to reach out to the charter company for that answer.