Chase cc offer for Carnival

no1racefan1

• 1 month later...

I had it show up on two different cards (Hyatt and United Select).  I added the offer to both cards.   I then did transactions on back-to-back days.   It took $35 off each transaction/credit card.

Just an FYI to all - if you have Chase credit cards, check your Chase Offers for Carnival (must be used on Carnival.com)

Edit:  One credit showed up after 5 days and the other after 6 days.  Just an FYI

Edited by fuddrules
  • Like 2

I miss the Amex $150 off $500 type offer for Carnival. 🤕

Didn't receive it on any of my 8 Chase cards and wife didn't have it on any of her 7 chase cards.

Edited by GeoHack

1 hour ago, GeoHack said:

I miss the Amex $150 off $500 type offer for Carnival. 🤕

Didn't receive it on any of my 8 Chase cards and wife didn't have it on any of her 7 chase cards.

I was able to take advantage of the Amex offer for my November 2020 cruise. When that was canceled I was offered the $600 OBC for a future cruise credit. I booked a cruise that cost $20 more and I paid in full immediately. I wanted to make sure that Carnival did not refund my port charges because then I would have lost my Amex credit.  It worked out perfectly .

Just saw on my Amex they have a spend $1500 get $500 but its for Royal. Then I also got a spend $1000 get $350 RCI offer on a different card. Hopefully this encourages Carnival to start putting their offers back with Amex. I actually may have to do a RCI cruise again since those are cheap and with the Amex offer makes them even better.

14 hours ago, thewynn said:

I have a regular Chase Visa Freedom, where would I look for the special if it is available to me? Thanks

Login to your Freedom account. Should be a "Your Offers" for you each month. I have 2 Chase accounts but don't see the offer. I just redeemed points for a $100 gift card on my Citi account and hope to get a few more before final payment.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2021 at 2:42 AM, GeoHack said:

Just saw on my Amex they have a spend $1500 get $500 but its for Royal. Then I also got a spend $1000 get $350 RCI offer on a different card. Hopefully this encourages Carnival to start putting their offers back with Amex. I actually may have to do a RCI cruise again since those are cheap and with the Amex offer makes them even better.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we see another good carnival deal on AMEX soon.  Carnival, like RCCL, really seems to need the liquidity.  Right now, in addition to the Carnival deals on some Chase cards discussed in this thread, many Citi cards have a Carnival deal for $250 off of $1000 spend.  My wife and I both have that Carnival deal on our Citi cards good through the end of October, for a total of $500 off on $2000 in spend.  Pretty sweet.