Peace of mind extension?

Lbicklel

Does anyone have any thoughts on if peace of mind will be extended for sailings beyond October 31?  We are on the November 14 Encore and had decided we are going to let it ride knowing we could cancel it 14 days if things are looking really bad. But then I found out that I was mistaken and the policy only goes thru Oct 31st.  We have another week or so before final payment is due and need to think long and hard about making that payment if peace of mind is not going to apply.  We’re also a bit concerned about what appears to be changes in the wording regarding being denied embarkation due to a positive test -  that it applies to everyone in the state room versus the prior wording of everyone in a travel party. There are five of us in two state rooms and if any one of the five can’t go none of us want to go, in favor of re-booking with everyone later. 

19 hours ago, Lbicklel said:

Does anyone have any thoughts on if peace of mind will be extended for sailings beyond October 31?  We are on the November 14 Encore and had decided we are going to let it ride knowing we could cancel it 14 days if things are looking really bad. But then I found out that I was mistaken and the policy only goes thru Oct 31st.  We have another week or so before final payment is due and need to think long and hard about making that payment if peace of mind is not going to apply.  We’re also a bit concerned about what appears to be changes in the wording regarding being denied embarkation due to a positive test -  that it applies to everyone in the state room versus the prior wording of everyone in a travel party. There are five of us in two state rooms and if any one of the five can’t go none of us want to go, in favor of re-booking with everyone later. 

It's weird, we are on a November 7th sailing and received a final payment letter from NCL that points out PoM and October 31st date, weird unless the date slides.